The 303 Awards have returned. Once again, we want you to help us define the best in our city. From fashion designers to hot new restaurants, we are asking our readers to cast your vote for the creme de la creme of the Mile High city. Choose wisely, then make sure to buy your tickets to Denver Fashion Weekend to see who comes out on top.

135 Responses

1. Jessica

Go Michelle! You are such a talented model who takes such gorgeous photos. Congratulations!

2. Malina Richardson

Germany Tryels is an amazing woman inside and out. She’s a very dedicated and ambitious person, and she always strives towards doing better in all that she devotes her time to.

3. Linda Westmoreland

I need to get out more! Dereck Larson is a fantastic photographer!

4. Anonymous

Who the fuck are any of those DJs. Nobody’s that’s who. Sorry but we run the underground, with a few other crews. Get your fact straight 303.

5. Amanda

Graham Nation is hands down the BEST hair stylist I have eve had the pleasure of working with. Not only do I fully trust his judgement, but I believe he most likely knows what I want with my hair better than I do! What a talent!!!

6. Janet granger

Tiffany is amazing! I am so impressed as both a makeup artist and as a person. She is a gem and so deserving! Lifelong customer!!

7. Beverly

Love ❤️ Beautiful Becky Laschanzky Makeup Artist 👨‍🎤 ✨ 💕💕💕

8. Beth

Becky Laschanzky is the best. I love her makeup, she is so talented!!

9. Gina T

Thomas Wayoro Best Male Model!!!! Not only the best on the outside but on the inside! Fierce!

• Stephanie Maner

Ahhhh!!!Thank You so much! Just to be nominated means the world to me!

10. shana

why is ashli hara not mentioned as a top designer? her company is in boulder and is internationally recognized. i would love to see elven forest honored, or at best, mentioned. her models are fabulous, and yet, none of them are mentioned as nominees. some of her models have extraordinary resume’s and are known throughout the u.s.

also, why are jonathan aeon child and lea luna not acknowledged as a top dj’s? jonathan’s dj talent is how i became acquainted with the denver music scene, which is saying a lot, since my background is working with internationally known music artists and dj’s. the fact he creates visuals live as he dj’s is a bonus no other colorado dj’s offer.

11. Mike Rotch

95% of the restaurants here are overrated. They all have the same exact dishes on the menus. I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
    The best restaurant in Denver is no longer open. Z cuisine.

12. Analise Smith

Go Michelle Smith!!! You’ve worked so hard for this and I couldn’t be prouder to call you my older sister. <3 Also rooting for Joe Denny who is an incredibly talented and caring hairstylist and the lovely Antoine Du Chez for best salon!

13. Nikki

Chad Cantu is hands down the most fabulous hairstylist in this state! I drive over an hour to see him because I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my hair.

14. Brittany Robinson

Becky is an amazing Makeup Artist. She brings modern and fashionable looks from your everyday look to your night out or your walk down the runway!! Love her!!

15. P

Good lord this website is the LEAST friendly site to use on a phone. It throws you WAY down the page when you try to click on something and you have to scroll back up to select something. I use an iPhone. Any android users facing the same trouble???

• Brittany Werges

Thanks for the feedback. We are looking into a new system for next year. For now it helps to just vote on your computer, but if you’re on your phone just make sure to zoom in and click on the selection exactly because if you select somewhere else, Google (for some reason) sends you to the top.

16. Deirdre Neiberger

Scott at Rita B salon is the best in Denver. Great person too!