Welcome to the home of Denver Fashion Weekend presented by Schomp MINI
This fall’s DFW is taking place on November 9th + 10th at City Hall Amphitheater on Broadway. Our runway always look fresh – from the models to the catwalk itself.
Denver Fashion Weekend is the bi-annual event that all of us at 303 Magazine work toward all year. It’s an extravaganza of the upmost stylish kind. Produced by award-winning hair stylist, Charlie Price, DFW is a collection of local designers, creators of NAHA-nomiated hair editorials, and the fashionable people of Denver who both set trends and look to us to follow them.
Front row guests will take advantage of our VIP gift bags, filled with local treasures. Guests who purchase seats in the lower level of the amphitheater will benefit from the incredible view, but everyone who attends DFW will get to enjoy the show up close, with a large runway and lights to accentuate the talent.
Have a look at the links below for more information on runway schedules, purchase your tickets, check out whose getting involved and invite your friends. Ultimately, you’ll just have to come see for yourself.
*Please remember that all DFW events are 18+ to enter / 21+ to drink.
Purchase your Fall DFW 2013 tickets HERE before they sell out
- PRE-SALE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TILL 2:00PM DAY OF SHOW
- TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR EACH NIGHT
Saturday, November 9th: 8pm
- Local Fashion Show
- Celebrity DJ Lindsay Luv- Victoria Secret fashion show DJ
Sunday, November 10th: 7pm
- Local Salons’ Hair Show
City Hall Amphitheater
- Denver’s newest indoor/outdoor venue, with a stage built to suit the best of the best.
- This open-air venue just off of Broadway and a stone’s throw from the Denver Capitol building is situated in the heart of of the city.
- Map / Directions
Press and industry registration for Denver Fashion Weekend is now OPEN.
- To apply for press credentials, click HERE.