Avanti — a collective dining hall — is teaming up with Alamo Drafthouse Denver and New Belgium Brewing to create a summer movie series and reverse happy hour. This comes after the multi-story food hall and bar re-opened to the public on June 1, following Governor Jared Polis’ directive to allow restaurants to open for dine-in at 50% capacity.
Now every Thursday this summer, Avanti restaurants Lea Jane’s Hot Chicken and Meta Asian Kitchen will provide special movie night menus with a free New Belgium beer. All you have to do is bring a lawn chair and show up at 9 p.m.
Here is the summer list of movies:
- June 18- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
- June 25- Office Space
- July 2- Coming to America
- July 9- Sandlot
- July 16- 3 Amigos
- July 23- Christmas in July Ft. Home Alone and Elf
- July 30- Ace Ventura
- August 6- Fear and Loathing Las Vegas
- August 13- Grease Sing Along
- August 20- Trading Places
- August 27- Dazed and confused
For more information on the summer movie series, visit Avanti’s website.
Editor’s note: the movie schedule was updated to reflect changes on June 10.