Summer is coming to an end, some are welcoming the fall of the estival season, and others will be saddened by its departure. Nevertheless, summer should go out in a splash. Which is why 303 Magazine is saying bon voyage, with the most superb pool parties in our metropolitan area. The highly acclaimed 303 Pool Party Series.
Occurring this Sunday the 25th at The Breakers Resort 11-6 p.m.
Tickets of available at
Not only do we urge you to join us, but additionally I will be conveying tips to achieve soft and radiant skin. Perfect timing, as 303 Pool Party Series can vicariously serve as your glowing skin’s big debut.
Let’s begin with the essentials.
Exfoliation Gloves: Exfoliation sloughs off the outermost layer of the epidermis, otherwise referred to as dead skin cells. Using mechanical exfoliation—like that of exfoliation gloves—stimulates the renewal of skin cells. This is in concurrence with the revealing of healthy fresh skin. Method may be applied of the surface of the face.
- Promotes blood circulation to the skin—enabling skin to be nourished by internal nutrients.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Uncovers bright skin by eliminating dull dead cells.
Vitamin E Bath: The benefits of vitamin e (Tocopherol acetate) are long commended anecdotes. Vitamin e is an outstanding lipid based antioxidant that is well absorbed through the skin. This confers it the capacity to assist the skin in a multitude of ways. Soak the body in an opulent and enriching bath—by simply adding vitamin e oil into the bathwater.
- Exceptional moisturizer.
- Inhibits premature aging by virtue of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Combats free radicals.
Lemon Oil Moisturizer: Aromatically uplifting—the rejuvenating lemon essential oil can enliven the skin. It can be crafted and diluted with in a plethora of blends for application. Add to a basic emollient such as—Shea butter, coco butter, or un-petroleum oil, etc. Concoct your own toner by adding lemon oil to witch hazel, or mix it into the vitamin e bath for an additive effect.
- Brightens the skin.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Cleanses the pores.
Like a great many of regimens, preferred results are attained through compliance. My personal recommendation would be to apply all three steps in a succession.
- Run yourself a hot bath and add in some enriching vitamin e oil, and enlivening lemon essential oil.
- Following that, allow yourself to soak for a few minutes, and then exfoliate the entire surface of your body with the exfoliating gloves. Repose for 5-10 minutes after, this grants time for the oils to permeate into your skin.
- Conclude the session with lemon oil infused emollient.