After the excitement settles in from deciding to attend the best pool party series in Colorado, your biggest fear surfaces…
LOOKING GOOD IN YOUR BIKINI OR BOARD SHORTS.
But in just two weeks, you can scientifically trick your body to drop weight by manipulating water intake and sodium and carbohydrate levels. These trade secrets outlined below are used my countless male and female fitness models to get ready for competitions or photo shoots. This will not only make you look your best, but it will also help with all those social media pictures that will inevitably surface the days after.
Here is the plan:
Sodium (aka salt)
- Day 14 to Day 8 – Start loading up on sodium.
When you first increase sodium levels, your body will hold more water. But after maintaining high sodium levels for several days, your body will adapt. Good sources of food with high sodium are cottage cheese, low-fat cheeses, canned tuna or chicken, and canned vegetables.
- Day 7 to Day 1 – Diminish sodium under recommended FDA daily intake of 2,300 mg and lower the value each day.
How do you do that you ask? Read the food labels on EVERYTHING. Non-processed or packaged proteins and vegetables have minimal sodium so it shouldn’t be difficult if you are making the right food choices.
- Day 14 to Day 8 – Eat carbohydrates at a normal healthy level
Make good choices that are low glycemic like whole wheat breads and pastas, brown rice, and oatmeal.
- Day 7 to Day 3 – Limit carbohydrates to as little as possible
Your meals should only consist of protein and small servings of vegetables (about 1 cup) for meals.
- Day 2 to Day 1 – Restock your glycogen levels with carbohydrate binging.
These carbohydrates should be high glycemic like white breads, white rice, and nonfat candy.
- Day 14 to Day 8 – Drink water at a normal healthy level
This intake should be 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day.
- Day 7 to Day 3 – Drink a lot of water.
When I mean a lot, I mean 1.5 to 2 gallons a day.
- Day 2 – Keep water intake under .5 gallons.
- Day 1 – Limit water intake to under 20 ounces.
Above all, EXERCISE. This seems easier said than done but an investment in the gym will always pay dividends at pool parties. Try to work out 4-5 days a week every week but especially before the 303 Pool Party Series. This will help you look fit and sexy and further elevate the scientific plan I outline above.
Now that your body is ready for the 303 Pool Party Series, will you be? Grab your swimsuit, sunblock and your best pickup line, and join us Sunday, August 4 at 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
For more information, visit www.dev-303magazine.pantheonsite.io/pool