Snow is once again in the forecast for this weekend, so to keep warm, there are three main accessories that you need to survive the cold. 303 Magazine has the scoop on the best places to find them, and why you should get them ASAP.
- Pea Coats : This timeless accessory can be worn by men and women, making it easy to find in stores such as Ralph Lauren, Old Navy, BCBG, and Loft. This cozy coat can be worn to a casual lunch date, or a classy night out on the town. Where elegant and vintage meet modern and casual, these coats come in a variety of styles and colors to fit each persons own style.
- Boot Toppers and Boot Cuffs : These exciting new accessories have made a big wave in the fashion industry. Boot Toppers can be worn with skinny jeans, leggings or on bare legs. The fact that they are only calf length is significant, for this gives your leg more wiggle room in tight boots. They come in an array of colors and styles, as well as different textiles – such as, lace, crochet, and knitted. The unique Boot Toppers can be a fun Do It Yourself project, or can be found at Steve Madden, on Etsy.com, and DKNY.
- Infinity Scarves : An unbelievably versatile accessory, the infinity scarf gives you a chance to explore your creative side. There are countless ways to wrap and tie this fun scarf. in order to help you make it as spontaneous as you would like. Here are several different ways to wear the infinity scarf:
- Ascot Tie it: Fold the scarf in half, holding the loop, wrap it around your neck. Then bring the end into the loop.
- Shrug it: Cowl it (loosely wrap it around your head twice) then, pull it down over your shoulders.
- Hood it: Lady Gaga style – Cowl it, then use the part that is behind your head, and pull it up as a hood.