With just three days until the slopes open on Aspen Mountain, Turkey Day just got tastier. Beat the throngs of visitors that dominate our favorite ski town come mid-winter. The Sky Hotel will happily serve you the best meal and deal of your ski season, offering rates that can’t be beaten.
Boasting Aspen’s ultimate social scene, The Sky Hotel can take you higher. As a Kimpton-managed hotel Sky combines a retro style with a vibrant atmosphere ideal for the young and young at heart. Nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain, both the Sky Hotel and its 39 Degrees Lounge offer access to world-class shopping, bustling nightlife, lively cultural scene and unmatched outdoor activities. The 39 Degrees lounge was recently voted one of “The World’s Best Après Ski locations” by Forbes Traveler.
This Thanksgiving take advantage of their most generous offer yet. From November 22 until December 13, guests can stay at The Sky Hotel for just $179 per night, nearly half off the regular winter season rates. This special early season deal includes:
- Beautifully appointed deluxe accommodations in recently renovated guestrooms
- Morning coffee and tea service in living room
- Hosted evening wine reception
- 24-hour access to in-house fitness room
- Standard high-speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary transportation throughout Aspen and to/from Aspen Sardy Field (airport) via the hotel’s fleet of Cadillac Escalades.
If guests time it right, they can partake in Sky Hotel’s Pink Sky Season Opener party on December 6, an annual extravaganza not to be missed. The early season rate can be booked by calling (970) 429-7808 or (800) 882-2582 and asking for rate code BAR.