Voting ended March 18 at 10 a.m. Winners will be announced online for all categories on March 26 with fashion category winners announced on March 23 at Denver Fashion Week.

106 Responses

1. Danica Lombardi

Kayla Rae!!! She’s without a doubt the BEST up-and-coming local artist, and best R&B artist. She’s such a beautiful person, inside and out. She deserves that vote!

• Jonny Edward

Agreed! Recently, I had the opportunity to collaborate with Kayla for an upcoming editorial. Not only is she a brilliant artist, but a beautiful, radiant human being. <3

2. roy matz

Dylan Montayne is the most underrated upandcoming rapper, he will be in the top real soon!

3. Kyle braxton

Nathan Palmer!!! He’s pretty awesome all around. Love his story and passion! Go get em’ kiddo

4. Tim

Love Palmer! Couldn’t be happier for that guy. That album is incredible front to back and ahead of its time!

5. Ashley

El Cacho… gots my vote all day long, great music keep bringing more people out…

6. Teresa Blunier

Jonny Edward is such an inspired photographer and what’s more, he has a truly caring heart.

7. Tiaja Pierre

I’m honored to be named among other great talented makeup artists. Thank you 303 Magazine for the recognition and nomination.

8. Janet Fuenmayor

Very talented , dedicated and enthusiastic creative, beautiful ❤️🙏

9. Josette Vigil

Lyndsay is the best and has the best highlighters on the market!

10. Leigh Dale

I’ve been going there since Scott opened and I get the greatest compliments on my hair, the cut and color. So much that my bff told me my hair is all I have going for me! She was kinda kidding…I hope! The salon is beautiful, peaceful, friendly and inviting. All u want in a salon. That and wine.

11. Phil

Definitely write in The Trujillo Company for local fan favorite! Rock on!

12. Juanita Proa

El Cacho has my vote all day! The homie gets down and represents 303! Brings the dopest artist down here and always throws the best and chillest venues, always a great time going to his shows! #ElCacho #PaisaMovement #303COLORADO

13. Roxana

for me the best stylist is Nolberto Mojardin, for his professionalism and perfection in his work

14. Stuart

Lindsay is absolutely phenomenal! The only makeup artist I trust for my wife and daughters.

15. Alexandra Wang

Duane Topping is a fashion designer with a sincere mission. Topping Designs promotes acceptance and inclusion.

16. Angela Hoenshell

Duane Topping is amazing!! One of the best people I have come to know who is genuine, sincere, and just awesome! His passion goes above and beyond anything I’ve ever seen!

17. April B

James Mucker Continues to SLAY in Color and Cutting….
    Write in Fan Favorite Band/group: Hazel Miller & Band, never disappoint and ALWAYS a good time!!

18. Rob Indyk

I am well acquainted with Rebecca’s work from her time in NY. Her wonderful pictures for 303 Magazine continues that work. A truly talented individual!

19. Elinur Danon

Novel Strand Brewing Company – A pleasant and friendly atmosphere with fresh and flavorful varieties of beers.

20. Hanna

Danielle Webster always looks for the uncommon, unusual angle to any photograph. Her unique style highlights each picture. Very interesting shots !!

21. Ms.B.

Keep doin ya thing Dylan. You are a TRUE ARTIST! You never cease to amazing me every time you come up with something new. God bless💙

22. Haydee

Passion,love,culture,color,original creative an amazing human in one word” Nor”
    Norberto Mojardin

23. SHARLE KOCHMAN

James Mucker has deserved this hairstylist of the year award for probably 20 years now. It’s about time!

24. Ben

Abstract is awesome.. We hosted a art show there in February, for the local skateboard community.. I’de wear almost anything they sell.
    Thanks,
    -Ben

25. Alicia

Norberto Mojardin is the best artist/designers/painter/hairdresser in Denver by far ..