Denver Fashion Weekend Spring|Summer 2013 is just a few weeks away and 303 Magazine is looking for our top social fans with a passion for fashion to join our DFW Marketing Team. As a DFW Marketing Host, you will help support local fashion businesses, become a DFW VIP guest, have access to behind the scenes action while enjoying the runway shows.
303 Magazine is hosting a DFW marketing host and volunteer search on Tuesday, March 12th at Epernay starting at 7:00pm.
Amellia is a business student at the University of Denver and is an avid fan of all aspects of the fashion industry. Her time studying in Paris deepened her love for all aspects of fashion. Check out her personal blog, Quoi de neuf for more styling and fashion musings.
303 | DFW Hosts and Volunteers Sign Up
Are you fashionable, social, stylish, have a love for fashion shows and looking to gain fashion experience?
Denver Fashion Weekend Spring | Summer is expanding the Marketing Host Department.
Sign up below and attend DFW casting call Tuesday, March 12th from 7:00-9:00pm at
Epernay - 1080 14th Street, Denver, CO.
When is DFW?
April 11 & 13 2013
What Is a DFW Marketing Host?
The DFW Marketing Hosts are the face of DFW, you will play a key role in helping facilitate DFW marketing.
Benefits of being a DFW Marketing Host
1. VIP access for you and a guest
2. Two seats in DFW Marketing Host VIP section both nights of DFW
3. Opportunity to sell tickets and profit
4. Chance to work with 303 on future events (determined by performance)
5. Denver Fashion Weekend credit on your resume
6. Opportunity to connect with others in the fashion industry
Marketing Host responsibilities
1. Be able to attend DFW Marketing Host casting on March 12th from 7:00pm - 9:00pm @ Epernay
1. Repost/share each of DFW's FB and other social posts
2. Join and Invite all of your FB friends to DFW FB event
3. Spread the word about DFW whenever you see fit - Word of mouth marketing
4. Post pre-sale ticket links
5. Attend DFW runway shows and have fun!
18+ with valid ID | Bring your resume