The holiday season has once again descended upon us bearing good tidings and presents galore, just like a fat man in a red suit squeezing down a chimney. But what are you listing in your letters to the Cosmetic Santa (his suit is probably a Tom Ford) for your top makeup wishlist?
Here’s a list of my top picks this holiday season:
1. Reclaim your skin’s youthful tone and elasticity with the Sanitas Anti-Aging Kit. Kit includes Lactic Cleanser, PeptiDerm Eye Treatment, Vita C Serum, PeptiDerm Moisturizer, Re-Vita-Lize Anti-aging Mask. Sold at:
5575 E. 3rd Avenue #D
Phone: (303) 355-8480
2. Xtreme Lash Extentions at Purple Flower Spa Denver. We all love big lashes, but we usually don’t have the time or a personal makeup artist to apply them every day. Xtreme Lash Extentions takes care of all that by giving you fake lashes for the life of a single, natural lash (about every 2-3 weeks). So now, from morning till night your lashes will be ready when you are.
3. SpaRitual GLOW 4-piece nail lacquer set. Perfect for the vegan or environmentally conscious person on your list as they are free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene. Not only that, but they work great and are, “Inspired by glittering moon light and cascading crystal waters, each shade adds warmth, decadence and light to the holiday season.”
4. Tokyo Milk Dead Sexy Bon Bon Collection. Tokyo Milk is one of my fav’ products out there and this set is a great stocking stuffer! And if you order right now from:
You get free shipping and free Bon Bon lip conditioner if you order by December 17th (one more day gals!!).
5. Jane Iredale Limited Edition Holiday Set: This cute makeup bag with refillable compact for your Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Powder, and a handy retractable brush for touchups on the go, is the perfect present… to gift yourself!
6. Stila Lip Glaze set ($120 value for $25): This set of eight lip glazes features four top-selling shades and four limited-edition, holiday-exclusive shades that will add a splash of color and shine to lips.