The last 303 Pool Party is coming up this Sunday and we all could use some new summer cocktails to keep us cool by the pool. Here are some of the best drinks from our sponsors, Grey Goose and Bacardi.
¾ part orange zest
When it comes to food and drink, anything French is usually a safe bet. That’s why we urge you to try this this inventive and refreshing cocktail for an interesting take on a classic martini.
- Build ingredients in a Boston glass.
- Top with cubed ice and shake.
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a raspberry.
GO HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY
BARCADI PINEAPPLE FUSION
BACARDI brings a piece of the island life to the 303 Poolside Fashion Show with their new BACARDI PINEAPPLE FUSION rum. This new flavor will be featured in many drinks for all guests. The fresh pineapple flavor is incredibly delicious and ideal for a nice summer day:
1 part BACARDI PINEAPPLE FUSION Rum
3 parts coconut water
Splash of pineapple juice
Pour ingredients over ice and garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Whether it’s the spicy ginger beer or those shiny copper mug, Denverites can’t seem to get enough of Moscow Mules. Today you can go to almost any bar or restaurant in our city to order one of these in a heartbeat. Try it at home with a twist of melon for a lighter rendition that’ll soon become your new addiction
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add GREY GOOSE Le Melon and the juice from three lime wedges.
- Shake well and strain into a copper mug filled with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge.