Are you an experienced writer looking to expand your resume? Do you enjoy writing about music, travel, fashion, food, cocktails, dating, art, sports, health and/or the environment?
303 Magazine is looking for writers who have a unique voice and a passion for writing. Writers publish one article per week (called a weekly) and will report to their specified desk editor. Writing experience is required.
Are you looking to gain experience in the magazine world? Are you organized, self-sufficient, and have experience with writing?
303 is looking for editorial interns who will essentially provide pre-coverage for events, research topics, find events for their desk, publish a feature once or twice a month, and assist their editors in any way suited.
Want to apply? Follow the steps below.
1. Choose your ideal desk…
- Fashion: beauty, Denver fashion, DFW, designers, home, shopping, trends
- Music: concerts, Denver music, live review, national music, festivals, nightlife
- Food + Booze: booze, culinary events, recipes, Denver chefs, restaurants, happy hour, brunch
- Culture: arts, books, dance, film, television, theatre
- Lifestyle: travel, charity, green, technology, cars, MMJ, pets, Denver living
- Health & Sports: yoga, fitness, health, personal training, sports
- Sex + Dating: sex, relationships, dating, LGBT
2. What can you bring to the team?
After choosing the desk you’d like to intern for, explain your knowledge in that category and what you can provide for that desk.
3. Ready to apply?
In the subject line of your email, include the following: which desk you’re applying for, which position (intern), and your last name. Example: Fashion – Writer – Johnson