Spring 2014 Denver Fashion Weekend
April 3-6 @ City Hall Amphitheater
Are you an aspiring local designer who’s looking to showcase at Denver’s biggest and most talked about fashion event of the year?
If you think your SPRING line can rock the Denver Fashion Weekend runway, APPLY to be a part of the show.
Here’s what you need to know:
- DFW is a three-night event taking place on April 3, 5 + 6
- The local designer segment is on Saturday, April 5
- 303 Magazine will be providing the chosen designers with models for the show
- Each designer must have an active website where we can see your work/line
- Each chosen designer needs 5 looks for the show
- The 5 looks shown on the runway must be available for purchase either online or in-store
- These 5 looks need to be sellable pieces, meaning you can’t throw a look together last minute
- Each look needs to be finished: hair, makeup, accessories
- The designer must be local
- The looks must be present all day on Saturday, April 5 for a walk-through and final run-through
- There will be a mandatory meet-up where the designer brings 2-3 looks for 303 Magazine to give final approval (This date is yet TBD)
DEADLINE: Sunday, February 2 at 10 a.m.
Questions? Email [email protected]
303 Magazine will choose the top designers and invite them to a casting on February 27.