Wynkoop Brewing Co. Beer Drinker of the Year Competition
After taking a short break, Wynkoop Brewing Co. is excited to bring back its Beer Drinker of the Year Competition for the 18th year! If you are a beer enthusiast or think you know a lot about beer, upload a two-minute video that shows why you think you deserve the title: Beer Drinker of the Year. The videos are judged on creativity, your knowledge of craft beer history, and a demonstration of how they live and breathe beer culture.
When: Beer fanatics have until midnight on December 31, 2015 to enter their submissions
To Enter the Contest: Visit http://review.wizehive.com/contests/wynkoop-bdoy
- Free beer for life at Wynkoop Brewing Co.
- A chance to work with Wynkoop’s head brewer to have their beer recipe brewed at Colorado’s oldest brewpub
- Bragging rights that accompany the “Beer Drinker of the Year 2016” title.
Dates You Need to Remember:
- Post your entry by 12 a.m. on January 1, 2016. But don’t wait too long, the earlier you post your video, the more time you have to collect votes.
- Judges will decide on the top three finalists by February 1, 2016.
- The crowning of the 2016 Beer Drinker of the Year will take place at the National Finals event on Saturday, February 27, 2016.
“The contest is intended to give the nation’s biggest beer enthusiasts a platform to showcase their knowledge and passion for beer,” says Breckenridge-Wynkoop vice president of marketing, Brooke Salazar. “By incorporating a social aspect to the competition through video submissions and public voting, we hope our participants will get creative, have fun and tell all of their friends why they should be the 2016 Beer Drinker of the Year!” Wynkoop is excited to bring back this long lasting tradition and can’t wait to see the creative and unique entries.