The Classic Cat Eye
Whether you want to look dainty or daring, we still love the original cat eye.
- Starting in the middle of the eye as close to the lash line as possible paint on liner. This determines the width of your eyeliner.
- Continue that line to the inner eye gradually thinning it.
- Bring liner out towards temples. The point of your eyeliner should line up with the crease of your eye.
- Brush on a coat of black mascara.
Be bold and bring it up a bit.
- Gradually build on your regular cat eyeliner starting as low on the lash line as possible.
- As you build keep your eyes relaxed until the liner dries to be sure your line is precise.
- Comb on a couple coats of mascara to complete your brave new look.
The intensity kills us.We love the fashion –forward statement eyeliner on top and bottom this fall. If liquid scares you, use a palette eyeliner and brush to build on the classic cat eye.
- Do the same thing on the bottom lash line that you did for the top. Connect the top liner and bottom liner at the points.
- Using the tip of a clean mascara wand gently paint on mascara. One coats enough to complement this look.
Try this fearless black eyeliner at