Where: Mile High Spirits, 2920 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205
When: Daily, Mon-Friday from 4pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 11am
Recommendation: Order up an Moscow Mule with an infused vodka, served in a copper mug. Also,watch for their Moscow Mules coming soon in a can!
Mile High Spirits is a small batch distillery located in Denver’s River North Art District neighborhood. With a state of the art facility, Mile High Spirits can boast that it is one of 3 distilleries in the world to use an all glass still for its distillation. This means that there are no metals and impurities picked up throughout the distilling process which allows them to create the most pure, crisp,clean, and high quality product possible.
Mile High Spirits creates and serves their own brands: Elevate Vodka, Denver Dry Gin, Peg Leg Rum, Fireside Bourbon, and Fireside Peach. I found all of the spirits to be classic in flavor and tasted smooth enough for easy drinking. The amazing thing about these high quality, small batch spirits is that they are affordable! All of the “clears” are under $20 and the bourbons are only $25. You can support local distilling without breaking the bank.
Gourmet food trucks feed the hungry spirit sippers Tuesday-Sunday. They also have fun events every night to please anyone thirsty for a social life.
- Monday-Happy Hour all night.
- Tuesday- Baba and Pops, food truck with Polish food and weekly corn hole tournament.
- Wednesday-Rounders Food Cart offer delicious sandwiches. Trivia night starts at 8pm.
- Thrusday/Friday– Mestizos food truck serves Mexican/ Asian fusion food. Live music on Thursdays. Friday has Happy Hour until 8pm.
- Saturday- Big Country BBQ food truck. Happy hour until 8pm.
- Sunday- Pride of Philly food truck, cheesesteak, burgers, and dogs. Live Jazz starts at 6pm.
There is something for everyone! Local booze, gourmet food trucks, and wall to wall people make this bar one of my favorites in the RiNo neighborhood. Photos by: http://www.facebook.com/designercrystalrhea