The 303 Magazine Awards Ceremony next week just got more fabulous—the celebration will be catered by Cafe Brazil, Denver’s best spot for vibrant Brazilian and Columbian fare. A preview of the cocktail menu includes:
- Marinated grilled eggplant with piquillo peppers and queso fresco
- Mesquite-smoked pork tenderloin in a sweet-hot apricot glaze with ﬁre-roasted gypsy chiles
- Assorted salumi, such as salsichon madrileno and lomo embuchado
- Wax peppers stuffed with fresh herb goat cheese
- Red beet and cara cara orange salad
- Sweet fennel and Cherub tomato salad
As we announce the winners of our first annual regional model and photographer search and celebrate the people and places that made 2011 great to be in Denver, have a cocktail (or two) with 303 Magazine—and enjoy a taste of South America courtesy of Cafe Brazil.
303 Magazine Awards Ceremony
January 19, 2012 • 8 to 11 pm
Hosted at Schomp BMW in Highlands Ranch
For more details and to reserve your ticket for this event, click here.