YesPleaseMore is a temporary retail POP-Up located on the second floor of the Denver Pavilions featuring 100% Colorado designed goods and supports the local creative economy by providing co-working space, workshops and grants for creative entrepreneurship. I stopped by the POP-up store this evening to see the progress before the launch party this Saturday (June 5th) from 6pm to 10pm which will kick off Denver Design week. YesPleaseMore is organized by local designers, Samuel Schimek and Brian Corrigan.
The launch party will feature:
- Visuals by Kid Stardust
- Soundscapes by DJ IDULL and DJ Postman
- Designed Fresh Fruit Drinks by Crema Coffee House
- Multimedia Installation by Like Minded Productions
- 100% Colorado Designed Goods
- YesPleaseMore Starter Grant Kickoff