Tomorrow marks the start of the 37th annual International Sportsmen’s Exposition in Denver. This annual event showcases top of the line gear for all things fishing, fly-fishing, hunting, bow hunting, boats and adventure travel. The ISE is also known for its faithful gang of gurus that can answer anything, from your smallest questions to a major dilemma with equipment, tracking, even scouting for your upcoming outdoor excursion.
The convention center will be stuffed to the gills with over 500 companies offering you the best in class selection of outdoor goods, gear and apparel. The vendors and exhibits vary from big brand names like Polaris to small community groups, such as the Mile High Jeep Club of Colorado. This show also has vendors that specialize in adventure travel. You can book your next vacation to the Australian outback or meet the guides with Adventure Destinations International that can steer you towards a trip in one of their remote lodges.
Once inside the numerous hands on activities and demonstrations will blow you away. I always look forward to talking with the experts from Colorado Parks & Wildlife. If you are hunting for insider secrets on the best way to scale that mountain, the perfect time to camp out for Elk migration, or the best streams for salmon, you can pick their brains till your heart’s content. The ISE also creates a special area for youth and education, so you can bring every member of your family along for the ride.
This show boasts great deals and sales. The ISE offers specialty coupons and a sneak peak at the major deals thru their website. The Expo also has new hours this year, thanks to all of the high demand. The convention center will open at 11 a.m. on Thursday and Friday, then at 10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Sacrifice one day this weekend to spend indoors at the International Sportsmen’s Expo, and be the king of the mountain all summer.
- Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th Street Denver, CO
- Thursday – 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday – 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- $15.00 Adults
- FREE – Youth and Children under 16 yrs
- FREE – Active Military with military ID
- FREE Shuttles and Parking from Coors Field.
- Ride light rail to the Convention Center station.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Colorado Parks & Wildlife
- The Denver Post
- Tourism Saskatchewan
- O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Sportsman Channel
- CBS Channel 4 Denver
- Booth demonstration, Archery Competition, Youth Fair, Sporting Dogs, Camping, Trout Tank, Fly Fishing Casting Pond, Adventure Theater, Fishing Theater
- Special Dream Destination seminars spotlighting: Alaska, Africa, Kamchatka, and Mexico
- Camping and survival seminars by inventor and owner of Gear Up, Tim Ralston, from Nat Geo’s Doomsday Preppers TV
- Seminars on fishing from a kayak
- Expanded sales of camping, hunting and fishing products