303′s Finale Pool Party @ The Breakers – Tix Available @ Door Today, Sunday the 28th
The first and second of this summer’s three 303 Magazine pool parties are over, but it’s doubtful anyone in attendance has forgotten the events. The turnouts trumped last year’s records, proving that all people really want this scorching season is some fun in the sun, 303 style.
The event began to sizzle in the early morning hours, with a line forming fast and never losing steam. By midday, with not a cloud in the sky, we had over a thousand sexy people in attendance, filling all nooks and crannies of The Breakers Resort. With not a parking spot in sight, and buses running from downtown to transport the fine people of Denver to 303’s chosen hot spot locale, the mingling was at its hottest when the sun was at its highest. You may have had to wait a few minutes to get any attention at the bar, but no one seemed to mind standing in line. Who does not want an extra moment to scope out the scene—studded bikinis and six packs, anyone? Sexy people travel in packs, judging by the photos of the pool party. See for yourself by following the link below.
Cabanas may have kept the sun rays at bay, but the heat was radiating from within. Sailboats, canoes, paddle boats and kayaks were available for the adventurous, while the rest worked on their tans, on their dance moves and on their water sports skills in the pool.
With guest DJ KOSTAS K (3pm -5pm) playing a special closing recorded set to become the first 303 Magazine annual pool party CD, all go-gos moving to the beats, beautiful BACARDI promo girls giving away lots of gifts, and all the local celebs and athletes in attendance, the party was the perfect precursor and kickoff to a very memorable summer. If you missed it, you should fret, and don’t make the same mistake again. With only one more party left for 2011 summer, this Sunday, August 28 10am – 6pm- 303 is all set to let you have it once again, with a few surprises in addition to the tried and true. The worst thing you can do for yourself is not go.
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY (before noon)
Due to the overwhelming turnout, and to better future events for all attending guests, 303 and our partners are making the following changes to a few key elements for the pool parties to come:
• A 1,000 ticket limit, due to capacity.
• A professional valet service available for guests who want to park inside The Breakers Resort
• Upgraded cabanas
• Two more Red Bull satellite bars
• One more DJ and chill-out area
• Two bathroom attendants
• More security, wait and bar staff
• BACARDI drinks samples tent and BACARDI promo team girls
Watch the pool party promo video
Here is all the information on tickets, cabanas and tables available:
• $25 presale till Saturday at 4pm or $30 & $35 at the door
Only 5 x $1,500 Cabana= (Includes 10 guests 2 bottles of Three Olives, one bottle of Champagne, mixers, fruit plate and a pool boy). Reserve 970.310.7224
Only 3 x $1,000 cabana= (Includes 6 guests, 2 bottles of Three Olives, one bottle of Champagne, mixers. Reserve 970.310.7224
Only 10 x VIP tables $500= (Includes 6 guests, 1 bottles of Three Olives, Red Bulls, one bottle of Champagne, mixers. Reserve 970.310.7224
• Valet service provided by LEG valet service $10.00 or free parking on the street.
• Free limo bus service available to avoid drinking and driving (Shuttle will be available every hour to pick up from 10am till 5pm from Jet Hotel, Funky Buddha and Cherry Cricket to The Breakers Resorts) Call 720.849.6055 for details. 303 highly recommends the safe and free way to get to and from the pool party
• All sales are final and non-refundable
Book your tickets, table or cabana today-
words: Vicky Rozenberg